homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Review Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

HI all-
So I am posting this video a few days earlier than I expected.  That is why it is going up at a weird time of day.  However I was having an issue with the Best of Hair video I taped playing for people.  So I think I am going to have to re-tape that one, since I deleted that one off my computer just a few days ago.  :o(  Oh well on to the next.
So I bought this mascara at the Sephora VIB sale on a recommendation of Jessica of beautizine an online blogazine.    I have tried other two faced mascara's and I never really like much less loved one so I was very skeptical.  Soooo, when I go it was was very interested to give it a try.  Well it was love at first use.  I have not used another mascara since.  I have purchased a second and a travel size one also.
I wasn't sure of the wand at first it is fairly large and it has a strange shape.  See the photo below.
The color is very true black.  It does only come in black, there is not a brown option.  Which doesn't bother me.  I love black mascara, but I know some people are more a brown mascara lover.
The packaging is interesting.  I love it but I could understand why some others may not like it.  It is a metal package and is slightly heavy.  I do however love that it is a light pink and that the name is just embossed on it not very noticeable.
I used to have to use two mascaras to get the results that I get with this mascara.  I either used a lengthening one and then a volumizing one to I used a primer and a mascara.
The formula is fairly wet and it is easily buildable.  It is supposed to build up to two coats.  I usually use one to two coats and that is plenty for me.  When I do three coats it can get a bit spidery looking. One of my favorite things it that it does not transfer on me to my eye lid  or flake on to my cheeks.
Overall I love this stuff and I think it will take a lot to get me to stray.  :o)

Breakdown:
Pigmentation- 5/5
Texture- 4.5/5
Longevity- 5/5
Application- 4/5
Packaging- 5/5
Price- 4-4.5/5
Product Overall- 5/5

You can purchase this at the following places:
Sephora
Ulta

Cheers-
Lisa








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails