homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Friday, January 24, 2014

Review Mary Kay Eye Sahdow Set and Singles


This is a review of the Mary Kay Eye Shadows in a Set (Brilliant Blue Eyes) and Singles.  I have been using these shows for so long and i have no idea why I have not stopped to review them yet.  I use them probably at least a few times every month.  Which is a lot for someone with all the makeup I have.  :o)
The shadows them selves come in their own packaging and the eye palette is sold separately.  I personally just used a palette I already had and I also have Z Palettes that can hold these shadows also.
I purchased the following colors:
Brilliant Blue Eyes Set:
Here are some swatches of that set.
I also purchased some singles, repeating some colors by mistake (Hazelnut and Swiss Chocolate.)  Here are the swatches of those.

Here are swatches of each single color.

Spun Silk
 Silky Carmel
 Hazlenut
 Swiss Chocolate
Copper Glow

So here is my break down of these shadows.  Have you tried any if so what are your favorite colors?

Pigmentation- 4.5/5
Texture- 4.5/5
Longevity- 4/5
Application- 4/5
Packaging- 2.5/5
Price- 4.5/5
Product Overall- 4-4.5/5

Cheers-
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails