homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 Makeup Favorites

This was a fun video to do.  It took a bit to figure out exactly what my favorites of this year were.  Sometimes when I bought things runs together.  So I have complied a list below along with my video at the end of this post.  For each photo of a product there will be a link below the photo of a review if i have one and a link of where you can buy the item.  I forgot a few photos so I will add them in as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy!
I forgot the photo
I need to do an updated review 
No review yet

No view yet
No Review yet
No review yet
No review yet
No review yet
No review yet
No review yet
No review yet
No revue won these colors
No review yet
Tarte Review  no reviews on the others yet
No review yet
No review yet

I forgot a photo of this one
No review yet

I forgot a photo of this one too
No review yet

No Photo
No review yet

No Photo
No review yet 


I hope you enjoyed this.  I am actually going to do a favorite brushes also.  Probably by the end of the month.  
I am still working out my whole camera focusing and adding photos and close ups.  

Cheers- 
Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails