So here is my new skincare that I have been using. It is by a company called cellnique and you can order it online. Their website is: http://www.cellnique.com/index.php/products.html
I received these products and gave them a try for a little over 4 weeks. Here are my before photos:
Keep in mind that I get laser facials and microderm about every 3 months so my skin doesn't have a lot that a topical product will do to make it look different. Bit if you watch my videos you can clearly see the difference in my skin tone and texture.
Here are my photos from after 3 weeks:
So I didn't really see any diminished sun spots or scars, but I think mine are as gone as they are gonna get! :oP I do love these products though and I am going to repurchase them. I think I might try Mario Badesco too!
Here are the products I used and the links and how to use them:
1. Skin Purifying Cleanser http://www.cellnique.com/exd.asp?hcatid=1&categoryid=3&id=5
2. Skin Purifying Lotion http://www.cellnique.com/exd.asp?hcatid=1&categoryid=4&id=10
3. Skin Action Sebum Gel http://www.cellnique.com/exd.asp?hcatid=1&categoryid=6&id=23
4. Intensive Hydrating Oasis Gel http://www.cellnique.com/exd.asp?hcatid=1&categoryid=8&id=32
5. Skin Purifying DayTime Protection 20 http://www.cellnique.com/exd.asp?hcatid=1&categoryid=9&id=33
6. Advanced Bio Renewal Masque http://www.cellnique.com/exd.asp?hcatid=1&categoryid=11&id=37
Now on to the fun part- here is the giveaway information:
We would also like to offer free samples of Skin Action Sebum Gel, 3ml to your readers (first 50 readers). They can email their full name and mailing/shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject beautybylisasz09.blogspot.com.. T&C: Valid ends 1 week after your product review being post and sample delivery within 4 – 6 weeks.
To those of you who receive the sample- let me know what you think! :o)