homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Monday, January 20, 2014

Review MUFE Pro Finish Powder foundation

So i am constantly in search of the perfect setting powder along with the perfect foundation.  I think if you have a great base then everything else looks beautiful too!
So when the Sephora VIB sale rolled around last year 2013 (ok really only a few months ago.)  I decided to give a few a try and see how they worked out.  So far I think this one is my favorite for all over the face. I do have a few others I like also and i use them all similar and one differently.  Keep an eye out for those reviews that should be coming up soon.
So here is a close up of the packaging.
I like the look of MUFE packaging.  The basic black, but not the rubberized messy one.
I use my Marc Jacobs The Bronze brush to apply the powder.  The review for this brush is here.  
The package opens kind of difficult at times and the part that is supposed to be helpful with separating the sponge can be a bit weird when you are opening.
The products themselves tend to run true to to what you see in the palette is true to how it swatches.

So here is the breakdown of my thoughts on this product.

Pigmentation- 5/5
Texture- 5/5
Longevity- 5/5
Application- 5/5
Packaging- 4/5
Price- 3.5/5

Product Overall- 4-4.5/5

You can purchase this item at the following locations:
Sephora

I hope you enjoyed the review and let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers-
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails