homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Favorite You Tubers 2013

Hello all-
I follow a lot of different you tubers (as most of us do) however we all have those people that as soon as we see a new video we always click on it and watch.  These are some of the people that I always click on and watch when that happens.

MsGoldGirl


UnlimitedElizabeth


UnlimitedMommy


KristinGehm


KGehmvlog


MakeupByTiffanyD


TiffanyDTv


GlamLifeGuru- Tati


JaclynHill


Michele1218


Jalapena2007


TheBombshellSuite


Ttsandra


BellDeJourNYC


BentleyBlonde


EmilyNoel83


BlushingPixi


RachieB15


I hope you guys enjoyed this and I would love to know who your favorite You Tubers are to watch.

Cheers-
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails