homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sephora Friends and Family Sale

So it is the time of year again for the Sephora Friends and Family Sale- 20% off anything you purchase. No restrictions. Usually you just have to be a VIB. This year the day before the sale began, which runs from Oct 20-Nov 2nd, it was announced that they would not be doing the sale. I decided not to freak out and wait until the day of to see what they actually did. No use it trying to figure it out until then. Plus Temptalia (http://www.temptalia.com/) hadn't posted anything about it and Christine always seems to know before others.
So that being said I already had my order in my shopping bag in case the sale was on. I woke up in the morning and the sale was on. However they did change it this year. You have to go to the link below and enter your email address and they will send you a code to use for a 1 time purchase. It used to be you could use it as many times as you wanted between those dates. However you can get one code sent to up to 5 email addresses. Not sure yet how that works though so don't quote me- I just read that. So here it is the link for the discount code.
Also another bummer is once again they left Canada out of the discount. I don't understand why they do that.
Enjoy your shopping!

Cheers-Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails