homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Overview of Products for oily skin



hi again everyone-


So it was requested of me to do an overview of products for oily skin.


Some of the products I really love and that help keep my skin not have break through oils during the day:


Murad Oil Control Lotion


Dr Brandt Pore No More


Sheseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation


MUFE Matte Velvet +


MAC Blot Powder


MAC Prep and Prime Powder


i have also recently been testing the Sephora Anti Shine Primer that has been working well also! I will have a review on that soon!




Please let me know if you have any additional questions!




Cheers-
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails