homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Monday, February 1, 2010

January 5 Favorites and 1 Regret



Hi again everyone-
So it is that time again- It is the first of February and it is time for my 5 Favorites and 1 Regret of the items I bought in January.

So here they are:
5 Favorites-
Chanel Pro Lumiere- $54
NARS Sheer Glow- $42
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick- $34
Sigma SS197 brush- $16
Cargo Blushes- reg $34 on sale $12
MAC Sweet Sienna Pigment- LE (not sold any longer)

Regret-
MAC pigment Sample -$2

Let me know if you have any questions!
Cheers-
Lisa



4 comments:

  1. How did you get the blushes for only $1 ?!?!? They are still $12 on sephora's website!! Was it an in-store special?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beauty in the Breakdown That was a typo- for some reason the 2 did not show up. I bought them for $12 each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..where did u get your hands on teh sweet sienna pigment??? I want one too....can u please tell em abt the source...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rashi Arora a subcriber of mine got it for me. I cant give out her info without asking her though. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails