homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Review MUFE Aqua Cream #16

 Hi again all-
I just realized that I never wrote up a post on the Anastasia Dip Brow.  Let me know if youi still want me to write it up.
This post is about the Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Aqua Cream in the color #16.  I wish they had names to, it is so much easier that way!  I found this product through Unlimited Elizabeth on You Tube (who I am friends with in real life) who I kept asking every time she had a certain look on here eyes.  It was alway this product and this color!  So I ran right out and bought it.  I have been using it most days since then.  I will be using it in a face of the month coming up soon!
It is a very very creamy product that goes on easily and does not move at all.  It is way better than a paint pot or anything similar.  It just has such a smooth texture and they staying power is just wow!  My only issue is that Iwish they had more color selection options with matte colors.  I believe all of the ones that are out are shimmer ones.  I just done want shimmer every day!  :o)
Here are some pictures and swatches.
The color is just the right pink, not to blue and not to red.  It can be used under other pinks and with browns- it looks amazing.  The shimmer is a sheen that is very smooth and easy to work with putting shadows over it.

Thoughts overall-
Pigmentation- 5/5
Texture- 5/5
Longevity- 5/5
Application- 5/5
Packaging- 5/5
Price- 3.5/5
Product Overall- 4.5/5

You can purchase this at:

I hope you all enjoyed this please let me know if you have any questions.  

)

Cheers- 
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails