homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Monday, December 30, 2013

Review Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge plus another option LisaSz09

I am so sorry- I totally thought I had posted this but it seems that I did not post it sorry.  The video went up but the blog post was missed somehow in the holiday rush!  :o)

The Boscia Konjac cleansing sponge looked like such a cool thing when I had heard about it.  Plus all the people on twitter were saying it was amazing and that it could replace your clarsonic.  Ummmmm  NOPE.  So the quick and short of it s that I was not a fan.  It was weird feeling and got hard and weird when it dried.  Plus it is already starting to fall apart.  For $18 no thanks.
I also mention in the video another option that I learned about from the girl I go to for my facials.

Boscia Konjac Sponge
Sephora
$18
http://rstyle.me/n/dpwwmzmbn

So here are some closer photos and then also the link for the optional sponges that I like.

The link for the sponges shown above that I like are:
http://www.massagewarehouse.com/products/intrinsics-compressed-sponges-75ct/default.aspx?F_All=Y&print=y&mobile=y&columns=2

Sorry for the late post but I hope this helps some of you out!

Cheers-Lisa



I am wearing:
Face-
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
Guerlain lingering foundation
Revlon Age Defying Concealer
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder
MUFE Duo Matte
Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer
NARS Palette Blush and Highlighter- no longer sold online
Eyes-
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Tarte Gel Liner
Loreal Liner Intense
Too Faced Better han Sex Mascara
Blinc Brow Mouse
Lips-
Milani Nude Lip Liner
Hourglass Whisper
Buxom White Russian
Nails-
Zoya Sloan
Shirt- 
J Crew Sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails