homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Monday, March 29, 2010

Review Benefit Lipsticks


Hi again everyone-
This is a review on the Benefit Lipstick's. I have 2 of them! I think they are very much like the Revlon colorstay lipsticks and the clinique Buttershines or MAC slimshines in texture! I really like them and think they are a great product but I don't tend to purchase lipsticks anymore, since i have way to many! haha!
I overall I would give these lipsticks would be a 7 out of 10!

I hope you enjoy my review!
PS- My hair looks a mess in this video- it wasn't agreeing with me! :o(

Cheers-
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I have a few of these on my wish list, might go out and get them now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails