homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Review Trish Sawyer Eye Bright


Hi again everyone-
So this is my review on the Trish Sawyer Eye Bright. I had heard about it from a YTer that wanted me to do a review, so I picked it up after reading mixed reviews on Sephora's website. So after getting it I was not sure what to think of it since it was a green tinted cream. So I gave it a try and again and again. It worked fine for not creasing etc, but I did not think it worked to make me look more awake or to help my dark circles go away! So I would give this product a 3 out of 10! I did return it and used the credit I am sure for another product to review although I dont remember what! :oP


Let me know if you have any questions!


Cheers-
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails