homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Monday, January 11, 2010

Review Le 2 De Guerlain Mascara


hi again everyone!

So this is my review on a high end mascara- I know can you believe it! :oP i found out about this mascara through my contest I has on my YouTube channel a while back. It is a really great high end mascara. I would give it a 9 out of 10!

I think it is a great mascara- it really does both- lengthen and volumize your lashes. I probably wont repurchase only because I have so many mascara's and I change them so often so I don't get an infection since i wear contacts.

Attached below is the video where I review the product.

Let me know if you have any questions.


Cheers-
Lisa

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails