homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Saturday, December 1, 2012

November 5 Favorites and 1 Regret



I am wearing:
Face- YSL Touch Eclat Foundation, LM Minerals, Lancome waterproof concealer, BM Well Rested, TF Milk Chocolate Bronzer, Tarte Exposed, Dior Amber Diamond
Eyes- Benefit Stay Dont Stray, UD Naked 2 palette (peach color) Tarte Multiply Liner, Lancome Cils Booster, Cover Girl Lash Exact, Blinc Brow Mouse
Lips- CS Mauve, MAC Syrup and Pandora Hope Gloss
Nails- Butter- This old bill

Follow my blog- prices and links are provided for items in the video:
http://beautybylisasz09.blogspot.com/

My Favorite Brushes:
10% off with code DEC2012
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=1232

Follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/lisasz09

*I purchased all items in the video

Links:
Tarte Exposed Blush- $25
http://www.sephora.com/amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush-P278610?skuId=1306802

Paul Mitchell Spray- coud nto find online

YSL Touch Eclat Foundation- $55
http://www.sephora.com/le-teint-touche-eclat-illuminating-foundation-spf-19-P375365?skuId=1451574

Kat Von D Foundation- $34
http://www.sephora.com/lock-it-tattoo-foundation-P311138?skuId=1398858



7 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa!
    I'm from Brazil and I love your videos... I know you have great skin, but I would like to know if you can suggest a good foundation/concealer for someone who has have light skin, with dark patches on the upper lip. I dream about the day I will be able to cover this bad melasma, but still couldn't find a good product... :(
    Thank you!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sue_Rio Actually right now a foundation I am trying and loving for amazing coverage is Kat Von D Lock it foundation. It would work for exactly what you are talking about. Concealer I love Lancome Waterproof! I hope these work for you and help!

    Cheers-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying so many products you've recommended, many are so versatile for any complexion. On another note, do you offer advertising on your Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, about Latisse, I can't recommend it enough. I have been using it off and on for three years, I usually only use it for about 6 to 7 weeks at which point my lashes are really long, then I go into a maintenance phase where I only use it about 1 or 2 nights a week. I do not have sparse lashes, I know they recommend using it 16 weeks for a full effect but seriously, after 6 or 7 weeks I can't handle my lashes getting any longer, they end up hitting my glasses. I get so many compliments on my lashes when I am using Latisse. After a few months I do stop using it, usually because I am lazy and forget to apply it and my lashes eventually go back to their usual length/volume.
    I have had no ill side effects, no itching and I can not understand people being afraid of their eyes turning color unless they are applying directly to their eye ball or something. I never use the brush it comes with, it is cheap and too stiff, just use a dedicated eye liner brush and one tiny drop is enough for both eyes and both eye brows. Anyway, just wanted to give you my experience with latisse if you decide to use it. Love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Wendy S thank you so much for the info. I am so excited to try it now. My derm had it on special buy one get one today, so I picked it up! Thank you so much for your info! :o)
    Cheers-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Goddesslily Seymour What do you mean by advertising on my page?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the reply!! I'll try to find these products!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails