homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Friday, November 19, 2010

Oct/Nov Favorite Face of the Month


So I decided to start doing a video arund the 15th of the month that is my favorite face ofthe month. This will be products I used the most through the month. Foundation, blush, eye shadows and mascara will probably be the ones that change the most from month to month! So here is what I used:

Phillips Milk of Magnesia

Michael Todd Instant Fill Primer

Arbonne Liquid foundation

MAC Pro Longwear concealer

Vichy Powder

BE Original

Chanell Bronze Universal

Cargo Tonga

Michael Todd Eye Primer

Clinique gift set eyes

Michael Todd eye set

Milaini Liquid feye liner in black

Stila Smudge pot in black

BE mascara flawless definition reg or voluminious (or both together!)
Cheers-Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I like this product. I used this product. I love learning about and trying new beauty products. With technology being so advanced, there are tons of innovative beauty products which promise to do everything from erasing lines to adding glow, and everything in-between. But sometimes, it's nice to go old-school with something tried-and-true. Thanks for sharing with us.
    best natural mascara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails