homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Friday, November 5, 2010

I am back

Hi again everyone-
So I am back on my blog! I know I am not very good at updating any of these "written forms." :oP
Oh well at least I try! SO I have a new set up at my office and at home so hopefully that will help me to have more access my blog and to hopefully write up some more stuff.
I am HOPING to do more fashion posts- like what shoes I am loving, fav product of the day, etc.
Let me know if you have any ideas that you would like to see here!

Catch you all soon!
Cheers-Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you're here again!! We missed you on your blog. :) Fashion posts sound awesome! Definitely looking forward to those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well at least you try it isnt easy doing videos and blogs its soo much work,,glad to cya back..im down to see anything about makeup and fashion..how bout when you go shopping for things i know some places wont let you film/take pics but that il be cool if u can 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @funkymacgirl good idea! Glad to be back! Plus this iPad makes it way easier to post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @iAMminky3 thanks glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails