homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long weekend

HI All-
if you are in the US I hope you had a great holiday weekend and you got to eat some of your favorite foods! I know I did. I went to my family's for the holiday's which is pretty big- there were 36 of us this year! :o)
For the rest of the weekend I will say I didn't do much but also got a lot done. I cleaned the house, got a massage and facial, watched lots of movies, caught up on YT videos and I taped a few videos!
So in that because I wasn't doing much I did not post to my blog! Opps- sorry!
I well get back on it this week!
I hope you all had a great holiday!
December will be gone before we know it- so enjoy!

Cheers-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails