homedotreviewsdotfashiondotfavoritesdothaulsdothairdotskindotface of the monthdotfavorite thingsdotlifestyledotcontact

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Review Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Face Primer



This is a review of the Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Face Primer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpsVYffnS3Y

At first I really liked this product and I was supper excited for it and I had high hope for it. However it just didnt work for me overall. It was to heavy for my skin over time. It did breal me out and I have not been able to continue using it. I would say that this product for me is a 4 out of 10. That is not a good rating!

Let me know if you have any questions!


I am wearing:
Face- Murad, Sheseido SPLF60, Smashbox Photo Op, MUFE Lift #1, Bobbi Brown Concealer, Powderflage, Origins Multi Grain, Pandoras Bronzer, MAC X-rocks and Perfect Topping
Eyes- Pandoras Eye Primer, MAC All that glitters, sable, grand entrance and soft brown e/s. Stila Smudge Pot, Rimmel Lash Maxx, Maybelline Define A Brow
Lips- Benefit Define and Deline, MAC Stripdown, Real Treasure lip stick and Pandora Lip gloss in Hope

The item reviewed in this video was given to me as a Sephora Beauty Insider Sample not through a company.

Cheers-
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails